Mittwoch, 23. November 2011

Belated birthday dinner

Last weekend my mum and sister came for a visit. It was wonderful! 
Here's what we had for dinner:


Apéritif: Lillet



Entrée: beets in soy sauce and a bit of olive oil and lemon juice, sesame seeds, coriander, salt & pepper



Plat: Korean wheat noodles with sautéed veggies (carrots, leak, pimento, ginger, shallots, garlic), fried tofu, soy sauce, honey, black sesame seeds, and coriander



Dessert: my sister baked my birthday cake and flew it into Paris :o) It's the 23rd time I've eaten that cake!

2 Kommentare:

  1. I want that cake, now! No excuses.

    Sieht lecker aus, yummy!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I was there and enjoyed everything to the fullest. And yet when I look at the pictures of it, I just can't believe how lucky ol' Clacla and I were ( did you see that cake??? And that puddle of vanilla with a chocklit 'prize in it? Holy dairy!) Mille merci encore à vous deux et bonne nuit! XX

    AntwortenLöschen